Commercial Refrigeration/HVAC Service Technician Job Description
The items listed below are primary duties only. Other duties will be assigned as necessary:
- Complete preventive maintenances following AccuTemp procedures.
- Present service agreements to residential customers.
- Handle service calls as dispatched by office.
- Diagnose problems, replace parts, and repair equipment on service calls.
- Return to service department all warranty and unused parts for return.
- Manage time and route for efficient travel to and from service calls.
- Submit accurate and legible work orders, JPR, inspection reports and all required paperwork including requests for time off/vacation time.
- Maintain tools and test equipment in service-ready condition.
- Cooperate with dispatchers and keep them informed of activity and whereabouts.
- Display a professional attitude, conduct, and appearance.
- Communicate problems to the Service Manager.
- Work schedule will vary based upon work load.
- Rotating on call schedule.
- One half hour lunch.
- Overtime is common.
- These time frames may vary without notice.
- Please Note: employee must be flexible.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with HVAC & refrigeration equipment.
- Have a valid AZ drivers license.
- Own hand tools, gauges, meters.
About Working at AccuTemp Refrigeration
This HVAC Service Technician Job Description is for AccuTemp Refrigeration Inc in Phoenix Arizona. We are a family owned and operated business and have repaired, maintained, and installed HVAC equipment throughout the valley of the sun for over 30 years. We are honest and dependable business owners who are focused on giving our clients and employees the respect and dignity they deserve. When you call us for HVAC service be it Residential Air Conditioning Repair & Installation, Commercial Air Conditioning Repair & Installation, Commercial Refrigeration Repair & Installation, or Wine Cellar Repair & Installation we are sending highly trained HVAC professionals to your home or business. Our HVAC service technicians are NATE certified and expected to fully diagnose the situation to determine the best course of action. We are not focused on selling parts and equipment. We are focused on solving your problem as quickly and reliably as possible.
If you meet or exceed the requirements for this position please contact us by filling out the form below: