Commercial Refrigeration Maintenance With AccuTemp Refrigeration
If your commercial refrigeration equipment fails, it can compromise safety as well as your bottom line. AccuTemp Refrigeration understands the unique needs of businesses like restaurants, manufacturing facilities, and food production plants, that depend on keeping products and materials cold. That is why we provide commercial refrigeration maintenance services to avoid any interruption to your daily operations.
Our NATE certified technicians help you keep everything at a stable temperature to protect your customers, clients, and employees. AccuTemp professionals provide routine commercial refrigeration maintenance to identify issues early and get them fixed before they become catastrophic. When your equipment works at peak efficiency, you save money on repairs as well as your monthly utility bills.
AccuTemp’s Commercial Refrigeration Service
AccuTemp Refrigeration offers maintenance agreements, equipment repairs, and installation, all with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our team of trained professionals can diagnose the problem and give you all of your options to get things running again. You may be facing a parts failure, a leak, air ducts that need cleaning, low air quality, thermostat malfunction, or even massive system failure; our team uses a thorough inspection checklist to be sure they do a complete examination. Here are a few of the problems that we can take care of for your business:
- Walk-in refrigeration equipment such as coolers, freezers, and combination units
- Display coolers and freezers
- Drive-in refrigerators and freezers
- Panels for coolers and freezers
- Wine coolers and cellar refrigeration
- Industrial ice makers
Repairing Common Commercial Refrigeration Issues
AccuTemp uses the latest in diagnostic equipment and tools to suggest solutions that you haven’t thought of before. We never cut corners or violate environmental or safety codes, but we will look for the most economical solution for you as the business owner. Before we leave, you’ll know that the repairs have been done right, and the problem won’t come back. While every situation is different, here are some of the most common issues we find in commercial refrigeration settings:
- Inadequate refrigerant levels or leaks
- Inefficient electric motor performance due to clogged blades or dried axle bearings
- Compressor or condensing coil malfunction due to dirt and debris or ice buildup
- Filters that need changing
- Blocked or obstructed airflow through the air ducts
- High humidity levels due to a malfunctioning or wrong-sized dehumidifier
Commercial Preventive Maintenance
With AccuTemp’s regularly scheduled maintenance plans, we change air filters at least once per month, clean and examine condenser coils at least twice per year, lubricate moving parts at least twice a year, and make sure electrical components are working as designed. Many business owners are surprised at how much money routine preventive maintenance on their commercial refrigeration equipment can save over the long term:
- Regular maintenance finds small problems before they become big ones, so you experience less downtime.
- Routine maintenance is generally much less expensive than purchasing new equipment or fixing a catastrophic failure.
- Maintaining your equipment means it doesn’t have to work as hard and therefore lasts longer.
Why Choose AccuTemp in Phoenix, AZ
Commercial refrigeration is much more complicated than residential refrigeration services. For this reason, when you have a refrigeration breakdown, you need someone experienced to work on commercial equipment of this size. All AccuTemp professionals are licensed and trained on a variety of HVAC services. Check out our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau as a sign of our commitment to quality and service. We are just a phone call away and available 24 hours a day, all 365 days out of the year. Contact us today to get started on taking the best care of the equipment that helps you run your business efficiently.