AccuTemp knows Air Conditioning in Arizona
Since 1981, AccuTemp Refrigeration and Air Conditioning has provided air conditioning, home heating, and business refrigeration system installation, repair, and replacement for the Phoenix Valley Metro Area. AccuTemp is a top HVAC contractor and our BBB A+ rating, NATE certification, and numerous additional certifications mean you can rest assured that our service technicians are professionally trained and reliable. We know exactly what it takes to keep your refrigeration and air conditioning systems running at peak performance.
From large specialized commercial systems to everyday residential units we have the knowledge, certifications, and experience to ensure you have the optimal air temperature for your needs. We handle all repairs, installation and maintenance issues that may arise and stand 100% by our work.
Considering A New Air Conditioning Unit in Phoenix, Arizona?
If you own a heat pump or air conditioner that has not been replaced in more than 10-15 years, you should consider replacing the unit with a high-efficiency heat pump or air conditioner rather than continuing to only repair the unit. In the long run, this will save you money in repair costs and through the energy efficiency savings provided by the new unit. You will see the savings reflected each month on your utility bills. Installing an energy efficient unit will also help protect the environment, reduce electricity usage, and preserve our natural resources.
If you are thinking of installing a new system or having your existing system upgraded, call a licensed, reputable contractor about your situation.
Tax Credits and incentives may be available to consumers who purchase high efficiency air conditioners or heat pumps as well as rebates from APS or rebates from SRP for qualifying units. You will want to install a unit with a high enough *SEER and **EER rating per the utility requirements.
*SEER is “Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio” – It is a measure of the efficiency of a heat pump or AC system over a typical summer season.
**EER is “Energy Efficiency Ratio” – It is a measure of the efficiency of a heat pump or AC system during high temperature conditions. In Arizona’s hot summers, EER is an important measure of efficiency during hot summer days.
Important Questions to Ask Your Contractor
Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
- Have you been in business in Arizona for more than one year?
- Do you have unresolved complaints with the Registrar of Contractors and is your license in good standing?
- Are there any unresolved complaints with the Better Business Bureau?
- Can you provide positive customer recommendations and referrals?
- Do you inspect and repair leaking ducts?
- Will you provide professional written estimates including a Heating and Cooling Load Analysis, SEER performance data and an estimate of savings on my heating and cooling bill?
Additional Criteria to Consider
- Company participates in annual continuing education
- Participate in dispute resolution through third party arbitration
- Specialize in service and replacement of heat pump and air conditioning systems
- Have signed a customer satisfaction Pledge of Performance
- Provide maintenance agreements
- Provide and explain written warranties
- Business address is published and service trucks are clearly identified
What Should an Estimate from a Contractor Include?
- A proposal for a high-efficiency heat pump or air conditioner complete with a payback analysis
- Savings analysis including potential utility rebates and tax credits
- A Heating and Cooling Load Analysis to determine the appropriate size unit for your home
- An examination of the ductwork and duct insulation and the cost to repair any problems
- An analysis to ensure that your system has the proper amount of refrigerant and airflow
- A list of references regarding the contractor’s qualifications and training on equipment selection, sizing, installation and ductwork repair
AccuTemp Refrigeration is a member of the Arizona Heat Pump Council
Providing Cooler Summers and Warmer Winters Since 1985!
AccuTemp Refrigeration is a member of the Arizona Heat Pump Council which helps review that qualified contractors are available to service, repair, or offer replacement systems in the greater Phoenix area and throughout Arizona. The technician that comes to your home to diagnose and repair or replace your heating and air conditioning system may have their patch displayed prominently on his uniform.
Service Commitment & Guaranteed Satisfaction
AccuTemp is checked regularly to meet the same high standards of excellence, and are dedicated to providing you with exceptional heating and air conditioning services.
We are trusted and used by your local utilities.
Find out more about the criteria we meet as Arizona Heat Pump Council Members.
Review information and advice about air conditioning/heating installations and repairs as well as the benefits of duct test and repair.
If you need air conditioning or heating repairs, we are available to help during these emergencies. If you are in the market for a new air conditioning system, our Arizona Heat Pump Council certification will equip you with all the information you need to decide what type of cooling system(s) will best suit your home comfort needs from standard heat pumps to solar air conditioning options.
AccuTemp Refrigeration is a family owned and operated business. We take pride in our work and hire employees who feel the same way. If you are looking for a company where you will be appreciated for working hard and going the extra mile to get the job done then you need to talk to us today. We are always looking for the best and brightest to compliment our team of HVAC experts. Join us.