Need a new Air Conditioning unit for your home? AccuTemp wants to ensure you have the most cost efficient and smooth residential AC installation possible. Call us 24/7 and we will be happy to provide you the best residential air conditioning system installation possible!
Nobody deserves a going Phoenix summer with inefficient air conditioning. Let us help you stay cool!
How to Determine The Right AC Unit Size:
- Square footage of the house
- Window sizes and positioning
- Number of people living in the house
- Number of lights and wattage
- Number of appliances and wattage
- Calculate BTU of your home
Once we have a good idea of your homes BTU we will know what it takes to keep it cool.
Why choose AccuTemp?
Rest easy and let AccuTemp’s AC professionals install your furnace, air conditioner, boiler, heat pump or other HVAC needs.
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured – License#: ROC 80131, ROC 80132, ROC 80133. AccuTemp is fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Reliable – We offer all high-quality systems including Carrier and many others. All HVAC system installations include a one-year labor warranty.
- Safe – All of our work meets local safety and building codes.
- Project Management – We’re on the job from start to finish.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
When you call to set up a FREE in-home HVAC consultation, you may expedite the process by having the answers to these questions:
- Is your existing system 7 years or older?
- How much are your average monthly energy bills during the summer and during the winter?
- Does your unit have a lengthy repair history?
- Is your home humid in the summer and dry in the winter?
- Do any family members have allergies?
- Do you have any pets?
- Are there any lingering odors in your home?
- Is your current system noisy or running constantly?