Need a new Air Conditioning unit for your home? AccuTemp wants to ensure you have the most cost efficient and smooth residential AC installation possible. Call us 24/7 and we will be happy to provide you the best residential air conditioning system installation possible!
Nobody deserves a going Phoenix summer with inefficient air conditioning. Let us help you stay cool!
How to Determine The Right AC Unit Size:
- Square footage of the house
- Window sizes and positioning
- Number of people living in the house
- Number of lights and wattage
- Number of appliances and wattage
- Calculate BTU of your home
Why choose AccuTemp?
Rest easy and let AccuTemp’s AC professionals install your furnace, air conditioner, boiler, heat pump or other HVAC needs.
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured – License#: ROC 80131, ROC 80132, ROC 80133. AccuTemp is fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Reliable – We offer all high-quality systems including Carrier and many others. All HVAC system installations include a one-year labor warranty.
- Safe – All of our work meets local safety and building codes.
- Project Management – We’re on the job from start to finish.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
When you call to set up a FREE in-home HVAC consultation, you may expedite the process by having the answers to these questions:
- Is your existing system 7 years or older?
- How much are your average monthly energy bills during the summer and during the winter?
- Does your unit have a lengthy repair history?
- Is your home humid in the summer and dry in the winter?
- Do any family members have allergies?
- Do you have any pets?
- Are there any lingering odors in your home?
- Is your current system noisy or running constantly?