Are you having problems with your heating in Phoenix Arizona? Yes even in the desert we sometimes need more heat! Is your system blowing cold air or no air at all? AccuTemp Refrigeration is available 24/7 with non-commissioned NATE certified technicians for your heating repair and furnace needs to get you back into your comfort zone.
Common Heating Repair Problems
- Thermostat malfunctions causing no heat, fan, or comfort problems
- Airflow problems from fan motors, belts, and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
- Dirty or clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
- Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in intermittent or no heat
- Lack of maintenance may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort, or increased energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
AccuTemp Refrigeration technicians are North American Technician Excellence(NATE) certified. This means we know what we are doing and have been verified by a national 3rd party organization which means you can trust that we will get your heating back up and working as quickly as possible.
Types of Heating Systems and Their Components:
- Compressor: Increases the pressure of the refrigerant so that it will accept the maximum amount of heat from the air
- Condenser: Coils that move heat to or from the outside air
- Evaporator: Coils that move heat to or from the air inside the home
- Air Handler: Fan that blows the air into the ducts of the home
- Reversing Valve: Changes the heat pump from air conditioning to heating and vice versa.
- Thermostat: Monitors and regulates temperature
- Heat Exchanger: Facilitates the transfer of burning gas to the air distribution system
- Burner: Burns and delivers gas
- Ducts: Transfers the heated air throughout the home
- Flue: Exhausts byproducts of combustion to the outside
- Blower Motor: Distributes air throughout the ducts
Call AccuTemp Refrigeration for Heating Repair Today!
When you need repair for an old or replaced heating system, Accutemp Refrigeration is the company to call. We ensure our technicians are reliable, trained, and certified.
We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Not only are we trusted professionals, but we are also customer-focused and offer a satisfaction guarantee.