Believe it or not but even in Phoenix Arizona we need heat! The climate in Phoenix in winter can hover around 30 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit and even drop below freezing here and there. You can have a stand-alone furnace or an all-in-one solution with either an AC/Furnace combo or a heat pump to easily keep your home or business warm through the cooler months. If you are looking for heating installation services in Phoenix, AZ then look no further cause AccuTemp Refrigeration has you covered!
Who Is AccuTemp Refrigeration?
Since 1981, the service professionals at AccuTemp Refrigeration have been taking care of homeowners and business owners in the Phoenix area, keeping them comfortable, 24 hours a day. With our focus on customer service in addition to professional knowledge, we’re the only name you need for HVAC & heating services. For any size project, from installation to repair to replacement, AccuTemp Refrigeration technicians can take care of all your complicated business AC systems or your residential heating equipment anywhere in the Valley of the Sun. Most people think of air conditioning as most important due to the hot Arizona summers. However, the effective heating of homes is essential since average winter temperatures in Phoenix, AZ, often drop to 30 degrees Fahrenheit or lower.
What Heating Equipment Does AccuTemp Refrigeration Service?
Your Phoenix home may have a stand-alone furnace or an all-in-one unit and an AC/furnace combo or a heat pump. Each type of unit has specific features, but AccuTemp Refrigeration service professionals can take care of them both:
- Heat pumps have a compressor that increases the refrigerant’s pressure to maximize the air’s amount of heat. Condenser coils move heat to or from the outside of the home, while evaporator coils move heat to or inside. A fan, called an air handler, blows air into the ductwork. When seasons change, a reversing valve switches the heat pump from heat to air conditioning and back as needed.
- A natural gas furnace uses a thermostat to regulate the temperature. A heat exchanger transfers heat from the burning gas to the air distribution mechanism. A burner burns the gas and delivers it. Ducts and blower motors carry the warm air for heating the house. A flue carries the byproducts from gas furnaces to the home’s outside.
We service the following brands of heating furnaces and all-in-one heating solutions:
What Are Some Typical Heating Issues?
After 30 years in business, AccuTemp Refrigeration can handle HVAC and heating installation in Phoenix. We can also make repairs on heating systems and perform routine maintenance service on your home or business heating system. Here are some of the typical heating and cooling repair problems that property owners face in this part of Arizona:
- Thermostats often malfunction, preventing the AC unit from sending heat flowing into the home when indoor conditions get uncomfortable.
- Obstructions of the airflow system’s obstructions inside your HVAC system can result from fan motor malfunctions and problems with belts and bearings. These heating issues can cause the furnace to overheat and make it hard to control the indoor temperature.
- Dirty filters can restrict airflow through the system, making the home uncomfortable.
- Furnace pilots and ignition control malfunctions can cause heat to run intermittently or not at all.
A lack of maintenance can cause your heating and cooling system to break down or increase your utility bills. The failure to head off small problems before they get more serious can lead to a much larger and more expensive repair project. AccuTemp Refrigeration can help you establish a routine maintenance schedule for your HVAC system. Here are a few of the things we do in a regular maintenance visit:
- We check the heating unit for overall effective operation. If we determine that anything is not performing as designed, we’ll give you options for getting it corrected.
- We check filters to ensure they are clean and unobstructed and change them when necessary.
- We inspect your air vents to make sure they aren’t blocked or closed off and that air is flowing freely through them.
The age of your heating equipment is another critical factor in how well it performs. Generally speaking, if the unit is 10 to 15 years old, it may make more sense to replace it rather than investing in extensive repairs. The technology used in improving HVAC units advances rapidly, and an older unit is probably much less efficient than a newer model, even when it’s in peak operating condition. If it is time for a new unit, AccuTemp Refrigeration professionals can help you assess your home to determine the best options.
Why Choose AccuTemp Refrigeration?
As a member of the Arizona Heat Pump Council, AccuTemp Refrigeration always makes your satisfaction our priority. We even offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on our services, including heater installation. Our friendly and knowledgeable team of technicians is NATE-certified, licensed, bonded, and insured. They know about rebates and tax credits that can help you save money by making your home more energy-efficient. Our team can even help you with financing options. Since they don’t work on commission, you can trust their heating systems and air conditioners’ recommendations. They are motivated only by the success of your project and customer satisfaction. By improving your home insulation and upgrading your HVAC systems, you can significantly reduce the cost of heating your home during the colder months.
Besides our talented team of people available 24/7 in the Phoenix area, AccuTemp Refrigeration is a factory authorized dealer of Carrier and other high-quality AC equipment brands that customers look to, including Trane, Rheem, Goodman, and York, to name just a few. Whether you need help with heating repair or air conditioning installation services, contact us today for a free, clear, and thorough consultation and estimate of the project cost, with no surprises later on in the project.
At AccuTemp Refrigeration we are a factory authorized dealer of Carrier and offer a FREE Sales Consultation at your home or business to ensure that you get the correct solution for your needs. Give us a call today and let’s get started!